Over the last few weeks, the site has been experiencing a few issues due to my hosting server updating to PHP 5.4. I believe I have found and fixed all the issues, however if you notice something feel free to let me know!
After a long hiatus, I have updated the UT3 Cache extrator. A few bugs have been fixed. For complete information, visit the products page.
I have been working on a new version of the my UTCacheExtractor to support UT3. The UT3 Cache Extractor is rewritten from scratch, and has been in private beta for a couple of months, but I am now opening it up for everyone. For complete information, visit the products page.
The UT Cache Extractor has been Updated to version 2.1. For complete information, visit the products page.
Click the following link to download it directly:
Today we re-enbled downloads for the UTCacheExtractor. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I had to temporarily suspend downloads of the UTCacheExtractor today. I was getting about 10 downloads a second and it was threating to eat up all the available bandwidth of the site! I will resume allowing downloads as soon as possible. In the interim, if you need the application, contact me and I can email you the zip file.
The UT Cache Extractor has been Updated to version 2.0.1 to resolve some issues that were not found by the beta testers. For complete information, visit the products page.
The UT Cache Extractor has been Updated to version 2.0. For complete information, visit the products page.
I am looking for beta testers for version 2.0 of the UT Cache Extractor.
If interested, please contact me.
The company that hosts my websites moved all of my sites to a new server last month. When they did so, they screwed up the permissions on the site. This caused a 403 Forbidden error whenever the site was accessed. I have addressed this issue, and the site should now be fully accessible. I apologize for any inconvenience.
|Viewing 1 - 10 of 29||Next 10 >>|
I have been providing software and services since 1995. My goal has been to provide useful software that is either free or low cost. My first shareware product was SLO, which was designed for using programs that were developed for the old 8086 with the [relatively] faster 386/486. It accomplished this by stealing "time slices" from the CPU, effectively slowing down the computer. It was mainly designed for playing games. What made SLO superior to other programs that were created for this purpose, is that SLO was COMPLETELY UNINSTALLABLE without rebooting (following the rules for uninstalling TSR's). Furthermore, the size of SLO in memory was just 1.6K. It also supported enabling/disabling via a hot key combination, and would disable itself during disk access, allowing you to slow down the computer without compromising hard disk performance.
This page has recorded visitors since 6/1/2003.
The pages on this site have been viewed a total of times
The site statistics (including counters) were reset on 6/1/2003
This page was last updated 09/27/2015
Copyright © 2013, 2002 – Granite Mountain Software
Page generated Mon February 27, 2017 11:32:15 AM GMT Page generation time: 0.050015s